Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Celebration: My Awesome Author-Mom/Mom Who is an Author


Most of you who read this blog know that my mom is the author of a genuine published, in print, tangible, holdable, buyable, readable book called The Entomological Tales of Augustus T. Percival: Petronella Saves Nearly Everyone (click here or *here to learn more about it). This week she featured in my alma mater's campus newspaper, so I felt like taking a special moment to celebrate her and her talents and her book again, even though I've mentioned it before.

Click on the following to read the article: "BYU Professor Publishes Children's Book"

*I believe that her website was mostly designed by my brother and sister. So let's celebrate them too.

5 comments:

  1. So are we all, Spencer. When it comes out I'll be, if not the first, certainly the second to announce it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool to have such a supportive and crazy daughter. I, too, am waiting for #2 to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is just plain awesome! Your mother looks divine Rose. I love it!

    ReplyDelete