Friday, December 10, 2010

Celebration: A Christmas Miracle

This week I accomplished something I have never accomplished before. I completed enough of the book I'm writing to fill over fifty pages. Are they filled with literary goodness? There's some of that in there. Are they full of literary badness? I'd have to say that they aren't. Do they still need a lot of work? Yes, a whole heck of a lot. But I've never gotten so far in a book before. So that's a huge accomplishment. Now I can focus on decorating for Christmas and making sure I really do have everyone's presents ready.

Merry Christmas Miracle to me!

8 comments:

  1. hooray! that is a huge accomplishment. all i've been doing the last couple weeks has been writing so... i feel very proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, RoRo. You are superbrillfabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is a very impressive accomplishment.

    ~Ren

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! send some of your good writing energy this way. i was planning to get a draft of my MA thesis done by Christmas, but hasn't happened yet. I'm in awe of you. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay that is cool. Writing is hard. Even if it is fiction and you can just make it up it takes a lot of sitting there thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good milestone, Rosie Toes, you genius, you. Next a full novel! Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you guys! Writing is even more difficult during the holiday season. I'm sending good creative energy everyone's way, as a post Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats awesome! Anything you write would be interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete