Friday, March 26, 2010

Celebrations: or THE GREAT LIST OF HAPPINESS!!!

Going out of town and being wicked ill can really put a damper on one's internet communications. I have encountered so many things to celebrate in the past couple weeks but there's just not enough time to expound on them all. Here is a list and maybe I'll expound on some of them later:

  • Legs
  • Lavender-colored finger nail polish
  • The free samples that come with online Sephora orders
  • Open mindedness 
  • Charity
  • Self forgiveness
  • Being mostly likeable
  • Letting myself by happy
  • The changing of the seasons
  • Emotional tenacity
  • Sleep
  • The power of believing in hope
  • The combination of taste buds and a clear sinus passage
  • My professor saying something I wrote was "so, so good" and knowing that she's right
  • SISTERS!!!
I've encountered many more things recently that are worthy of celebration but I can't remember them right now. Stay tuned for more celebrations.

8 comments:

  1. augh, that sickness sounds like what i had! i probably gave it to you. haha. i've taken an unofficial survey and it just sounds like everyone had it though, so... never mind.

    let's hang out again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love most of these things... ha. especially sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the part about your work makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose - I am soo on board with the Sephora comment! I live for those samples....almost. I have found some REALLY great stuff I like by receiving them (two) - but I can't afford to own the actual size as of yet - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girls [and boys] do make me happy and I'm happy that your professors are recognizing your abilities. Sorry about the sickness, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lor: The samples make it seem like another Christmas, right? I know!

    Ma: I'm happy that editors are recognizing YOUR abilities! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love "emotional tenacity" - I think I probably need some. And congrats on the kind words from your prof - always so nice in grad school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renbeth: I have always considered you to be emotionally tenacious and really appreciated that about you.

    ReplyDelete