Monday, March 15, 2010

Celebration: Hair Grows!

Hm. This actually doesn't give a good angle on the CUTEST part. Maybe next time.
When I got bored one time I cut my hair. Or rather I got my hair cut. I like the woman that cut it, but I guess I didn't communicate well and, though still cute, I didn't get what I wanted. As it's been growing out I've touched it up a little and it is finally getting to a length and shape that I love! As my sister would say, WOOooWOO! (Or something like that.) It's amazing what a good hair style can do for your strut.

8 comments:

  1. WOOooOOO!!! So cute! Can't wait to see it in person in a WEEK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's amazing what good bone structure can do for your hair! you da foxy. Ees true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a fantastic haircut. I am so very glad I got to see it (and the rest of you) in person TWICE in the last few days. You are the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are the nicest! I'm related to some really awesome people.

    Renbeth, your gladness does not equal my gladness. It was a ton of fun seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so I WAS a cute baby. It's been downhill ever since, but you can tell the genetics were there to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you're not a baby anymore, so it would be hard to still be a cute one. Now you're a very attractive, sophisticated, mature woman. (You obviously only passed the mature genes on to Ben - HA HA HA!)

    ReplyDelete